Titles published by CHAFFINCH PRESS in hardcover and/or paperback format are available for bookstore and library distribution in the UK and worldwide through INGRAM CONTENT GROUP or directly from Chaffinch Press.
Our editions are also available for sale online through numerous online retailers including AMAZON.COM – in the following markets: US, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal and Canada.
E-book editions if published are released in Kindle, Nook, Kobo, and iBook formats and available for sale on respective sites (amazon, Kobo, Barnes & Noble, Apple etc.).
This discount schedule applies to trade accounts only.
45% discount, €12.50 freight charge
We accept returns.*
Terms: 90 days
* RESELLERS RETURN POLICY
1. No permission needed to return any books after 90 days or before 2 years after invoice date. Returns that are fewer than 90 days old or more than 2 years old need to be approved by the CHAFFINCH PRESS Sales Department ([email protected]). This does not apply to books purchased for an author appearance.
2. You may return any books purchased directly from CHAFFINCH PRESS.
3. Material that arrives at our returns facility damaged will be credited at 38% of retail.
4. Product must be returned in clean, saleable condition, free of labels or dealer’s marks. CHAFFINCH PRESS reserves the right to consider labeled items as damaged and to reduce credit accordingly. Please do not send cartons that weigh more than 10Kgs as larger cartons tend to increase damage in shipping.
INCORRECT OR DAMAGED MERCHANDISE RECEIVED FROM CHAFFINCH PRESS
1. Please return or notify CHAFFINCH PRESS within 30 days of invoice date. If you return a product, include a packing slip indicating the nature of the defect and whether you prefer full credit or a replacement product.
2. If you do not receive your order, please notify CHAFFINCH PRESS within 30 days of invoice date so we can file a claim with the shipping company.
SHIP ALL RETURNS PREPAID TO: CHAFFINCH PRESS, Ecklands, Carnhill, Loughshinny, Skerries, Co Dublin Ireland.